NEW Beta Marine 25HP Inland Engine
Beta Marine – Beta 25 – 3 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 25 bhp at 3,600 rpm with a swept volume of 898 cc (Recreationa Craft Directive emission compliant).
The engine is supplied complete with keel cooled header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold, 11/2” bsp male dry exhaust outlet, fresh water pump, fuel filter, loose fuel/water separator, mechanical fuel lift pump, lubricating oil filter and sump pump, flywheel with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 40 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, calorifier connections, control panel “ABV” (with tachometer and hour recorder, keystart switch and pushbutton stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); a 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and sockets to engine harness.
PRM Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine rails with flexible mountings, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual.Green paint and packed on skid base with a 3 year “Self Service” warranty.
• Reliable keel cooled, naturally aspirated, indirect injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
• Multi cylinder with high inertia flywheel for smooth running.
• Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, low emissions and excellent fuel consumption.
• Quiet gear driven camshaft for engine reliability and easy servicing – no timing chains or tooth belts to
• PRM gearbox as standard with output rotation clockwise in ahead, viewed from gearbox end.
• Control Panel “C” with gauges.
• Flexible couplings.
• Alternative 70 Amp – 12 Volt alternator available.
Convert Feet/Meters both ways
just enter figure and click