NEW Beta Marine 90HP Inland Engine
Beta Marine – Beta 90 – 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing
90 bhp at 2,600 rpm with a swept volume of 3769 cc (Recreational Craft Directive emission compliant).
The engine is supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank, water
cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pumps, cast injection bend, mechanical fuel lift
pump, fuel and oil filters, sump pump, flywheel housing, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 65 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, control panel “ABV” (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart switch and push button stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); a 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness.
Gearbox with nominal
2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, “Morse” type end fittings for
speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual. Red paint and packed on
skid base with a 3 year “Self Service” warranty.
• Reliable heat exchanger cooled, naturally aspirated, indirect injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
• Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea water pump.
• Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, excellent fuel consumption, and emission compliance in all countries.
• Installation angles up to 15° maximum when static, and 25° when heeling.
• Technodrive or PRM gearboxes. Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
• Special engine feet to suit your installation requirements.
• Shallow sump.
• 12 Volt – 100 Amp alternator; and second alternator available.
• Keel cooling.
• Control Panels ABVW, B or C with gauges and alarms.
• See price list for a comprehensive range of accessories to cover a complete engine installation.
Detailed engine drawings, brochures and manuals are available to download
Convert Feet/Meters both ways
just enter figure and click