NEW BD100SD – 28HP Sail Drive Engine
Beta Marine BD1005SD Saildrive unit – with a 3 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 28bhp at 3,600 rpm and a swept volume of 1001 cc’s. The unit is supplied complete with heat exchanger and header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pumps, cast injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters, heavy duty bearers, loose sump pump, flywheel with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm, flywheel housing, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 40 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid energised to stop, “ABV” control panel (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart switch and pushbutton stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); with 3 m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and sockets to engine harness. Selva Saildrive leg with 2.2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, GRP base for mounting in hull, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual. Red paint and packed in wooden case with a 3 year warranty.
• Reliable heat exchanger cooled naturally aspirated indirect injection diesel engines, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
• Combined heat exchanger and water cooled exhaust manifold for reliability with cupro-nickel tube stack, phosphor bronze end caps and sacrificial anode.
• Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea water pump.
• Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, low emissions and excellent fuel consumption.
• Installation angles up to 15° maximum (flywheel down) when static, and 25° when heeling.
• Selva saildrive leg, with 2.2:1 reduction ratio, Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from saildrive end.
• G.R.P. moulded base with stainless steel inserts.
• Heavy duty power take off to drive auxiliary equipment.
• 65 amp alternator.
• Control Panels ABVW or C with gauges and alarms.
• Solid or Folding propeller
Convert Feet/Meters both ways
just enter figure and click