NEW Beta Marine 50HP Inland Engine
Beta Marine – Beta 50 – 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 50 bhp at 2,800 rpm with a swept volume of 2197 cc (Recreational Craft Directive emission compliant).
The engine is supplied complete with keel cooled header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold, 11/2” bsp male dry exhaust outlet, fresh water pump, fuel filter with hand primer, loose fuel/water separator, mechanical fuel lift pump, lubricating oil filter and sump pump, special quiet air intake filter, flywheel with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm, 12v starter motor, 5 amp charging alternator for engine starting battery and a second 175 amp domestic battery charging alternator with large diameter polyvee drive pulleys and belt, fully wired with warning light in panel, relay on engine and battery connection terminals, shutdown solenoid, calorifier connections, control panel type “AB” (with tachometer and hour recorder, keystart switch and pushbutton stop, green light for “power on”, red warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature and no charge on each alternator) with 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and sockets.
PRM gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine rails and flexible mountings, morse type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual.Green paint and packed on a skid base with a 3 year “Self Service” warranty.
• Reliable keel cooled, naturally aspirated, indirect injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
• Multi cylinder with high inertia flywheel for smooth running.
• Three vortex combustion for quiet running,
low emissions and excellent fuel consumption.
• Quiet gear driven camshaft for engine reliability and easy servicing – no timing chains or tooth belts to
• PRM gearbox as standard with output rotation clockwise in ahead, viewed from gearbox end.
Convert Feet/Meters both ways
just enter figure and click